Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lachrymose

This is a poem i made in the most deepest
version of my thoughts when musings are abundant
and feelings are rising
listen
feel
read

//Lachrymose//

I.
Divulged upon the hand of agony,
The burning pain more fulminating than misery,
Silhouetted by the flames left were the embers,
The tragedy that once was, the bludgeoned memories,
Let hope flicker through this mess and serendipity,
Let me swim through your veins, traverse your eccentricity!
Fatuous love, you concluded badly,
Mend this broken heart who died excruciatingly!
The veracity of my words, I commend them to be true,
Remorse of the underhanded, still yet to imbue,

II.
Stagnant stare, nullified emotion
Exhaled gust of guilt,worse than contrition,
Badly laden by the sorrow decimated,
The imperious hearts ensnared the low minded,
Bestowed upon the lacerated heart,
A cadaverous hope that tends to start,
Exacerbated of the pain, a clasp of death
Beleaguered by the emptiness, unpaid love debt
Animosity seemed to not halt,
Factitious smiles and eyes of salt!
Laughter of the broken, facetious as ever
Mortified me, haunted by your memoir,
Manumit me away from you,
Expel me away from this fatuity too.

III.
Vitiated deeply of a peculiar silence,
Mesmerizing visions entangled by pestilence,
I grok your lachrymose eyes,so as mine,
Avaricious pride blasted from the spine,
Crumble your scintillating casket of fury,
Know what has been wrought, eschew from being leery!
Hearken my cry oh dearest one,
You discombobulate my being, a deafened fan,
Trace the strings that once had caught me,
Cut them neatly so I can break free,
Lisp words I don't understand,
Confound me once more, break my stand,
I applauded and wore a preposterous smile,
Remembering your tremendous deed upon my heart,it's fragile!

IV.
Pierced my inmost heart and being,
You castigated me with words unpleasing,
Dazzling eyes of betrayal plus treachery,
Blinded my mind blurred to insanity,
Steel your pride, imbue and falter,
Exiguous grin of mirthless laughter!
I swing and dance to your jocoseness,
A joust I should say or a gloomy brokeness!,
Tremble and fear of what you did,
For it may return back badly, you must pay heed,
Fastidious love of yours I daresay,
I'm weary of it, I don't want to go astray!
Bewildered of it may happen once more,
Enough of this mess, this quarrelsome core,


kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment